Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Its been too long

Un mes ha pasado desde la ultima vez que actualize mi blog. Pero ahora tengo internet y tambien pengo muchas sorpresas para ustedes este año. Asi que esten bien pendientes de lo que viene, y ahora las dejo con el Look del día.

A month has passed since the last time I updated my blog. But now I have internet and I have many surprises for you guys this year. I now leave you guys with the Look of the Day


DSC00199 - Copy

DSC00213 (2)

DSC00219

Top: Walmart
Highwaisted shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Headband: Claire's




God Bless♥Neiry

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Este outfit esta monisimo. Y la ultima foto quedo super cool. Chequea mi blog cuando tengas un rato.
    www.dressdiary.com tambien estamos en Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment!

God bless♥