Friday, April 20, 2012

My First Featured on NuellaSource


Hello happy people!

Today I woke up to this lovely surprise, I was featured by the lovely Emma of NuellaSource! It such an honor to be feature on her blog and it feels awesome. So thank you Emma, for all the nice things you wrote, you are a very lovely person and I really appreciate our friendship. =)
So for those who haven't check it out, you can find it here and what are you waiting for, go and visit her amazing blog! And again Thank You =)

God Bless♥Aneirys

6 comments:

  1. Aww you deserve the best sweetie and I'm happy if I'm able to bring you some, you're very welcome and I also hope we'll meet one day that would be so amazing!!
    Have a nice weekend :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations

    GIVEAWAY http://queestademodaenpuertorico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'ai découvert ton blog sur Nuella Source, trop mignon.
    Bonne continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww that's so exciting! congrats on such cute feature :) and thank you for the link, i'm her new follower!!!

    kisses,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came from Emma's blog after seeing you featured on there and I think that you have a wonderful fashion sense that is also very feminine! ^^ You are very talented with DIY (especially with the clothes) and I am very happy that you got acknowledged for that. You definitely deserve it! Good luck with everything! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you, this is the sweetest thing someone has ever said to me =) Emma is an amazing friend and I'm so glad to have her.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment!

God bless♥