Sunday, February 10, 2013

OOTD: Hopeless Wanderer

Top:
Pants:
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Ebay
Both bracelets: Made by me

Hello happy people
Taking outfit photos has been a hassle for me since I've been working too much and whenever I go out is with my guy friends and they don't like to take photos unless it's photos of food. And as you can see my hair is shorter, since Puchungo got a haircut I wanted one too. I only hope I can rock it as much as Puchungo does. Also who's excited to see Mumford and Sons perform at the Grammys? I know I am =D.


God Bless♥Aneirys

4 comments:

  1. Puchungo!!!! jajaj ADORO tu nuevo pelo <3 <3 <3

    estoy excited por Bruno Mars!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look adorable. I really like your pants and top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice loook !! ;))

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment!

God bless♥