Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OOTD: Children don't grow up/Comic Con/Domo!

DSC00921
Hello hello!
How are you all guys? I'm feeling awesome since I just finish this semester with good grades, all As and one B (damn you mesoamerican archeology). And I feel free like a bird. Now I can post more Outfits of the day like I said on my last post. This was my last saturday look when I went fabric shopping with my mom. I was looking for a peachy chiffon fabric for I skirt that I am planning to make for my birthday. (I'll post pics of the final results.)  And I wanted to wear this shirt for a long time. I love kid looking tops and especially if they are about one of my favorite cartoon. I  have always been that type of person that likes to have childish stuff, I think that I haven't grow up yet, but I don't cared! I don't want to grow up!

~~

Hola Hola!
Cómo están? Yo me siento super bien ya que termine este semestre de la uni con buenas notas, todas A y una B (gracias arqueologia de mesoamerica -_-). Y me siento tan libre como un pájaro. Ahora si puedo poner mas Outfits del dia como había dicho en el pasado post. Este fue mi look del sábado pasado, cuando fui de tela shopping con mi mama. Estaba buscando una tela en chiffon de color peachy, para una falda que estoy pensando hacer para mi cumple. (No se preocupen que si logro lo que quiero hacer, posteare fotos del resultado final aqui.) Y pues quería usar esta camisa desde hace mucho. A mi me encantan las camisas de muñequitos especialmente si son de mis muñequitos favoritos. Siempre he sido una de esas personas que les gusta tener cosas de niños, creo que todavia no he crecido, pero no me importa! Porque yo no quiero crecer!

DSC00918

Tank/Camisilla: Hot Topic
 Vest: Rainbow
Denim Leggins: Yesstyle.com
Shoes/Tennis: Keds

DSC00928

DSC00922
The Domo that I brought at Comic Con./ El Domo que compre en Comic Con

Last month I got the chance to go to my first ever Comic Con and being the superhero dork that I am, I felted that I was totally in my comfort zone, so I love it! Anyway, I never got the chance to show you guys my pictures because I was too busy. But now I can! So enjoy some superhero/funny/low quality pics from one of the most amazing experience ever! (Excuse my greasy face)

~~

El mes pasado tuve la oportunidad de ir a mi primer Comic Con y siendo la superhero dork que soy, me sentia que estaba totalmente en mi comfort zone, realmente me encanto! Pues, yo nunca tuve la oportunidad de enseñarle las fotos pues estuve muy ocupada el mes pasado. Pero ahora puedo! Así que disfruten algunas fotos de superheroes/graciosas/de baja calidad, de una de las experiencias mas brutales de mi vida! (Y perdonen mi cara grasosa)

DSC00867
With Jack Sparrow he said to me: "Come here darling", I love him!/ Con Jack Sparrow, el me dijo: "Ven aquí querida", Lo amo♥

DSC00868
With Captain America/Con Capitán América

DSC00869
Me being a little scared with the guys on Call of Duty (Did you saw their guns!!)/Yo un poco asustada con los chicos de Call of Duty (Vieron sus pistolas!!)

DSC00870_picnik
With Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, someone random (don't know who she is) and me looking powerful lol/Con Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, alguien random que no se quien es y yo, nos vemos bien poderosos verdad? lol

DSC00871
The guy from Halo trying to kill me./El muchacho de Halo tratando de matarme.

DSC00872_picnik
I don't know who he was, but his costume was awesome!/ No se quien es pero su disfraz estaba brutal!

DSC00873
With the love of my life. At first he was a little shy but then.../Con el amor de mi vida. Al principio el estaba un poco tímido conmigo pero después...

DSC00892
He wanted to marry me! I said that I was too young but someday... and look at my face, I'm blushing♥/Se quería casar conmigo! Pero le dije que yo era muy joven pero que algún dia... y mírenme tenia los cachetes rojos♥

DSC00874
Albert Einstein and Bono both made by Rock Demarco, who is the fasted painter in the world/Albert Einstein y Bono ambos hechos por Rock Demarco, quien es el pintor mas rápido del mundo.

DSC00886
Rock Demarco with Margot Kidder (the woman who played Lois Lane in the 1970's Superman movies)/Rock Demarco con Margot Kidder (La mujer que interpreto a Lois Lane en las películas de Superman de los 70.)


DSC00890
Rock Demarco Superman painting, he painted it in 6 minutes!/Dibujo de Superman hecho por Rock Demarco, lo hiso en 6 minutos!

Ps. I saw Thor and Xmen and I'm very pleased with those movies, they were both very well made. I give them both 5 stars out of 5. I can't wait to see Captain America, Transformers 3, Super 8 and The Green Lantern. So which film are you looking forward to see this summer? Tell me all about it in the comment section.

~~

Ps. Vi Thor y Xmen y estoy bien satisfecha con las 2 peliculas, estaban bien hechas. Les doi a las dos 5 estrellas de 5. Y estoy loca por ver Captain America, Transformers 3, Super 8 y Green Lantern. Asi que diganme cuales son las peliculas que estan locos por ver este verano?

God bless♥Aneirys

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment!

God bless♥