Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OOTD: we'll have the heart not to lose it.

DSC00932

Helo!
Today I feel sad since is my last day being 20 years old. And like I said before, I don't want to grow up! lol. Anyway, I wore this last weekend when I went to see The Hangover. That movie was super funny, it was even better than the 1st one.

I'm super excited for this summer since I have a list of a bunch things that I want to do before school starts. From getting my license to making a fashion portfolio for a fashion designer school that I am planing on attending next semester. So tell me guys what are the things that you wanna do this summer? Do you guys have a list like me or you guys just go with whatever happens?

~~~

Hola!
Hoy me siento triste ya que es mi ultimo dia teniendo 20 años. Y como dije anteriormente, yo no quiero seguir creciendo! lol. Anyway, este fue mi look del fin de semana pasado cuando fui a ver The Hangover. La cual fue super funny, estuvo mejor que la primera.

Estoy super emocionada por mis vacaciones de verano ya que tengo una lista de un chorro de cosas que quiero hacer antes de que comiencen las clases. Desde sacar la licencia hasta crear un porfolio de moda para llevarlo a una escuela de diseño de moda a la cual planeo ser parte el semestre que viene. Así que díganme chicos, cuales son las cosas que quieren hacer este verano? Ustedes hacen una lista como yo o solo disfrutan de lo que el verano les traiga?

DSC00935

Top/Camisilla: Marchalls
Jeans: Forever 21
Jean top/Camisa mahon: Wallmart
Necklace: Forever 21

DSC00937

DSC00938

DSC00933

God blessAneirys

12 comments:

  1. hi!!
    thanks for your chic in chicisimo!!!
    i follow u!!
    kisses!
    http://eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!!

    Hehe, I also feel sad growing older, it's definitely a girl thing. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful look dear! Especially love the shoes and necklace <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could stay young and free forever!! Happy belated birthday hope u had a blast!! :)

    x

    ▲ Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was 20 again!! but you don't get older with each year...you get BETTER!

    Judith
    http://www.estilomode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog on Chictopia. Love this look and the shade of your pants. Very cute!

    Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your blog- you are gorgeous :)

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. классный кулон!
    выглядишь здорово:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've such a pretty face girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this outfit!

    yourhaveaheartofstone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. NICE LOOK AND OUTFIT! U look so nice ;;)

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment!

God bless♥