Last Wednesday I was given this ^ award and also was tagged by the lovely Emmanuella. (You should definetly check her blog out, she is the most nicest girl in the blogmosphere and I'm not kidding!)
So for that, first I must answer this small q&a:
1. A song: Girls Like you by The Naked and Famous
2. A dessert: hazelnut frozen yogurt YUM!
3. An animal: obviously my shi-tzu Puchungo
4. Your best trait: I'm a very happy person =D
5.Your everyday attitude: To always have a good time, because life is to short to stay mad.
6. A Color: Purple and Yellow
7. A number: 12
8. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts: Both...
9. A day of the week: Saturday
10. My passion: God and Fashion
And for the tagging:
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
Here are 11 random things about myself:
- Two years ago I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist, and it was all thanks to the show Bones.
- I used to be in a pantomime group when I was younger.
- I’m obsessed with The Hunger Games.
- A thing I want to do before I die is to go to Six Flags.
- I know how to play the güiro and pleneras (well almost every puertorrican knows…)
- When it comes to food, I don’t discriminate.
- I used to write poems.
- I expect too much from people, that’s why I get disappointed easily.
- I love playing Sudoku.
- I like to make funny faces when I'm putting on make up.
- I want to be a superhero.
1. What do you like the most about your life?
That I have my family with me. I have amazing family members and I’m grateful that they are alive and healthy.
2. Do you wear makeup everyday?
Nop. Only when I go out.
3. What's your motto in life?
Seize the day.
4. If you could change 4 things in the world what will you choose?
Poverty, human trafficking, hunger and animal cruelty.
5. What does your url means?
A little awkward stands for a little part of my personality. When I get nervous, I get very awkward and clumsy. It’s something that I use to hate but now I learn to appreciate. It’s what makes me who I am.
6. Do you have a collection of anything?
Yes, rings and movie tickets.
7. Can you give some of your nicknames?
Ane, neiry and neny.
8. Love or lust?
9. Who's the person you trust the most on this earth?
My mami, she has not only been an amazing mother but also a great thrust worthy friend.
10. What's the most important for you?
Right now the most important thing for me is to be happy. I was in a very dark place last year, and right now all I want to do is to find happiness within me.
11. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, one time.
The 11 people I choose:
1. What are 3 of your 2012 resolutions?
2. What are your plans on making those resolutions work?
3. What is one makeup product that you can't live without?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
5. What are 2 things that you want to do before you die?
6. If you could change anything about your country, what would it be?
7. What is your dream job?
8. If you could appear on any magazine, which one would you want it to be?
9. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
10. Favorite clothing item?
11. Tell me a joke. (I know it's not a question, but I wanted to see how funny you guys are)
Well, that's it all for today hope you guys enjoy this little q &a and I'm really looking forward on reading your answers. But before you leave here enjoy these two photos of the best model ever, Puchungo!