Monday, December 27, 2010

Navidad!

DSC00022

Lo que mami me regalo/ What my mom got me

DSC00034

Mami, mi abuela y yo juagndo con mis nuevo legos/ My mom, my grandma and me playing with my new legos

DSC00046

Mi hermano, el novio de mi mama y mami/ My brother, my mom's boyfriend and my mom

DSC00043

DSC00042

DSC00049

DSC00052

DSC00053

DSC00054

DSC00056

DSC00060

DSC00058

DSC00065

DSC00051

DSC00081

DSC00082

DSC00078 - Copy

DSC00073

DSC00072


Top from Papaya
Cardigan from Forever 21
Skirt from Forever 21
Sandals from Qupid
Accessories from Charlotte Ruse

¿No
les encanta ver los especiales de navidad que cada tv show tiene, en donde toda la familia está reunida para las navidades? Siempre me ha gusta mucho ver esos episodios en donde la familia se reúne para abrir los regalos, cuando se sientan a ver un partido de fútbol o cuando todos se reúnen para disfrutar de una gran cena.

Esos especiales de televisión, son los que me hacen querer tener una gran familia unida, como solía ser antes.
Esos son los momentos que me doy cuenta de que cuando uno crece, la Navidad no es tan mágica como lo que solía ser. Esos momentos me hacen envidiar a las personas que todavia su familias se reunen para hacer grandes fiestas navideñas. Echo de menos las reuniones navideñas de mi familia, y daria todo por poder darle para atrás al tiempo para tener sólo una muestra de lo que solia ser.


Es por eso que los animo a que disfruten de cada Navidad que pasen con su familiares y amigos. Y siempre recuerden estar agradecidos por esos momentos, incluso si no reciben ningún regalo, esten agradecidos de que tienen a su familia con ustedes en la Navidad.


~~~~~

Don't you just love the christmas special every tv show has where all the family get together for the holidays? I have always love watching those episodes were the family gets together to open presents, when they sit down to watch a big football game or when they all gather together to enjoy a big dinner.

Those tv specials, are the ones that make me wish I could have a big united family, like I used to. Those are the moments that make me realize that when you grow up, christmas is not as magical as it used to be.Those moments make me envy the people whose family still reunites to make christmas parties. I miss my family holiday gatherings, and I'll give it all to be able to go back in time to get just a taste of what it was like.

So that is why I encourage you guys to enjoy every christmas that you spend with your family and friends. And be greatful for those moments, even if you don't get any presents, be greatful that you have your family with you on christmas.

Love, Neiry


5 comments:

  1. Your wearing a very cute outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Maike, it was very comfortable too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit and love the Converse necklace! Cute accent to your outfit!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Your sandals & necklace are too cute! Great blog!

    diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Teresa and Temi, the first time I saw the necklace I felt that it was perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment!

God bless♥