Saturday, December 11, 2010

This has gotta be the good life

SAM_0427

SAM_0428
Top: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: JcPenney
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Keds
Jewelry: Forever 21
La semana pasada fui a ver a mi querido novio actor favorito Robert Downey Jr en la pelicula Due Date. Estaba loca por ir a verla pues los creadores de Hangover eran los mismo que los de Due Date y a mi me encanto The Hangover. Y tambien salia RDJ lo cual es un big plus!;) Y por fin pude ir a verla con mi BFF Sully. Me encanto pero definitivamente no quiero conocer a nadie como esos dos personajes!
Y como pueden ver en mi titulo definitivamente me encantan todas las canciones de Onerepublic, loca estoy por que puedan venir a dar un concierto en Puerto Rico.
~~~~
Last week I went to see my lovely boyfriend favorite actor Robert Downey Jr in the movie Due Date. I wanted to see so bad because the creators of The Hangover were the same creators of Due Date and I loved The Hangover. And also RDJ was in it which was a big plus! ;) And finally went to see it with my BFF Sully. I love it but I definitely do not want meet anyone like those two characters!

And as you can see from my title I definitely love all the songs of Onerepublic, and I wish that they would come give a concert in Puerto Rico.

Neiry♥

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and your nails... also you jewerly but I too Love the movie Hangover!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment!

God bless♥